EMC1000C | Ethernet to BASE-T1 Media Converter
- Converts from/to Automotive Gigabit Ethernet: 1000BASE-T1 (1000 Mbps full duplex, 1x coaxial cable)
- Media Converter from Ethernet to BASE-T1
- PC control of Automotive devices
- Configurable IEEE 100/1000BASE-T1 modes
- Configurable PHY registers via Ethernet control
- HFM® connector (High-Speed FAKRA-Mini) for IEEE 1000BASE-T1
- RJ-45 connector for Gigabit Ethernet
- Status & activity front LEDs
- USE CASE
The Flexmedia XM EMC1000C is an Ethernet to 1000BASE-T1 Media Converter module.
The EMC1000C Media Converter establishes conversion between automotive ECUs using 1000BASE-T1 (1000 Mbps full duplex, with 1x coaxial cable) and any Standard Gigabit Ethernet (1 Gbps) device with an RJ-45 connector. In this conversion no packets are stored or modified. The conversion takes place on the Physical Layer with the highest proven reliability.