EAVB1000A | eAVB Audio Talker/Listener
- eAVB Audio streams generator (Talker)
- eAVB Audio analyser (Listener)
- H-MTD connector for IEEE 100/1000BASE-T1 Ethernet
- RJ45 connector for Gigabit Ethernet
- Analog Audio I/O monitor on USB-C connector
- Standard and non-standard eAVB formats (factory config)
- Combines with TCP/IP traffic through embedded GigaEth switch
- Talker/Listener configurable personality
- Up to 6 channels eAVB digital audio transmitter
- Internal digital programmable sine generator 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Analog Audio input routed to eAVB transmitter
- Dual eAVB (selectable) channels receiver
- Two independent channels multiplexing routed to analog I/O
- On-module Audio measurements processing
- USE CASE
The Flexmedia XM eAVB1000A is 1000BASE-T1 and Ethernet AVB transceiver, i.e. a device able to transmit, receive and measure audio signals coming from an AVB network, through an 1000BASE-T1 and Ethernet link running at 1 Gbps.
Audio data are synthesized by the local processor as sinewaves with frequency from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, up to 6 audio channels, and amplitude from 0 to 100% full-scale with 256 levels.
AVB networks provide synchronization, low-latency, and reliability for switched Ethernet networks.
AVB includes layer-2 protocols to reserve connection bandwidth and prioritise network traffic: this guarantees precise sync clock, low transmission latency, and connection reliability.